- Date: September 21 – 24, 2019
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Sectors: Tourism, Hospitality, Real Estate
- Mission Sponsor: Pan-African Council
- In conjunction with: Africa Diaspora Tourism Conference / Year of Return
Business Opportunities and Networking
This mission is tailored around specific business opportunities relevant to delegates interested in Africa’s vast and diverse tourism market. The agenda is designed to match these objectives with both:
- business matchmaking opportunities via key introductions and one-on-one meetings with industry decision-makers and well-placed government officials, and;
- key social events for organic networking and relationship building.
The Yoruba King Ooni of Ife, His Majesty Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, the Ojaja II has confirmed his attendance to the African Tourism Diaspora Conference as the Special Guest of Honor.
About Nigeria – The Giant of Africa
PAC Trade Missions are a cost-effective opportunity to gain first-hand market information, save time and maximize your results!
Trade Mission Package Price
Limited spots available on the delegation, registrations will fill fast, so reserve your spot today for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.