TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payment and Fees
Our trips are calculated in USD (United States Dollar). If you are using an international card to pay via our online booking system a small conversion fee may be applied. This is due to foreign exchange conversion. Full payment must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the start date of the tour unless otherwise authorized.
Payments can be made in one of the following ways:
- By paying online via our online booking system, OR
- By making other arrangements (such as check, wire transfer, PayPal, etc). Email us at [email protected] if you would prefer to make other arrangements.
All payments made are non-refundable unless a request for a refund is submitted within 7 calendar days of having made payment minus any credit card transaction fees. If for some reason you are unable to participate in the mission, 30% of the cost can be put toward one of our future trade missions to various destinations.
- International Flight To/From Lagos, Nigeria
- Any Excursions NOT Listed Above
- Food (aside from breakfast provided at the Hotel) and Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel Insurance
Passport, Visa, Immigration, and Travel Requirements
- A valid passport with 2+ blank pages & 6 months validity left.
- Certification of yellow fever vaccination is required. Malaria medicine recommended. The Center for Disease Control has information on routine recommendations and vaccinations. For more information please consult with your doctor.
- It is your responsibility to fulfill the passport, visa and other immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. You should confirm these with the relevant embassies and/or consulates. We do not accept any responsibility in the case of you being unable to travel due to not complying with any such requirements, or if immigration refuses you entry for any reason. In some cases for specific countries, we can assist with securing a visa on arrival if requested.
Late Arrivals by Delegates
Our daily itineraries will start at their respective times. If you arrive late for whatever reason and miss the tour, no money will be refunded but we will make accommodations for you to either catch up with the tour on that day or do other activities.
Travel insurance is a vital part of your arrangements. We strongly recommend that you have taken out adequate insurance for the duration of your journey.
You agree to indemnify us, our affiliates, and any of our Suppliers, and any such parties’ officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, losses, damages, and other costs, (including reasonable legal and accounting fees) brought by you or third parties as a result of (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party, and (c) your use of our website.
You consent to our processing and sharing of personal information about you and other members of your party that you have provided to us with tour guides, hotels, other flights and any other necessary entities deemed necessary to ensure your full participation on the trip.
The stated itinerary may change at any time due to weather, force majeure, or any other unforeseen issues.
If you would like to shorten or lengthen your trip we will help you to determine the proper flights and hotel accommodations as necessary at no cost. If you lengthen your trip we can help you plan your daily itinerary for a cost, or you can plan it out on your own. Also if you would like to opt out of any of our planned itinerary items during the trip we can assist you in finding other activities.
Cancellations by the Pan-African Council
While we always endeavor to avoid cancellations and changes, we must reserve the right to do so. However, we will only cancel your confirmed booking where we are forced to do so as a result of circumstances outside our control.
The Council will notify you before the trade mission or tour begins. If we do make a significant change or cancel, you will be notified as soon as possible. If we must cancel, you will be refunded the full amount and we will not deduct any non-refundable expenses. Compensation will not be payable and no liability assumed by us.
Assumption of Risk
You understand and accept that your proposed trade mission may expose you to inherent dangers including but not limited to physical exertion, equipment failure, or the activity itself.
You acknowledge that alterations to the schedule itinerary or activity may be made as necessitated by weather, group size, road transport, road closures, illness or other factors.
You agree to accept the decisions of the tour leader or representative, and you accept that neither we nor the providers of services can be held responsible for expenses or inconvenience incurred as a consequence.
You acknowledge that the enjoyment of your trade mission or tour is derived in part from travel beyond the safety risks of life at work or at home, and you accept and assume all the risks involved. All disputes are subject to local jurisdiction only.